Mounting leaves :
1. Use pieces of cut poster board or art paper to mount your leaves. Make sure all sheets are uniform in size! (The size of your sheets will be determined by your largest leaf.)
2. Use Elmer’s glue to adhere two leaves to each page — one showing the upper surface of the leaf and the other showing the underside of the leaf.
3. Each page should have only one type of leaf on it.
4. Arrange the leaves so they do not overlap each other and so there is room to glue the label in the lower right hand corner. The leaves should look nice on the page.
5. On compound leaves, mount the topside of the complete leaf and then mount the underside of a single leaflet. Make sure the leaflet comes from another leaf to receive credit!
6. Use a small amount of Elmer’s glue to adhere the completed label in the lower right hand corner of the page.
7. LET THE PAGES DRY COMPLETELY BEFORE ASSEMBLING THEM TOGETHER IN YOUR COLLECTION OR THE PAGES WILL STICK TOGETHER!!!!!
8. Once the pages are dry, lay them in the correct order (see your list of required leaves), and then number the pages in the lower right corner with black ink.
9. Make a stiff front and back cover for your collection from poster board, cardboard, wood, etc. Include the following items on your cover:
Philosophy of biology may also develop ways of thinking up from biological research, providing an inspiring and readable encompassing view of the living world that will hardly be found in any standard, scientific publication. Furthermore, philosophy of biology is called upon to work on the interface between science and society, contributing to both the common misunderstandings and the best strategies for citizens to become conscious and informed, as they are called to decide what kind of research and intervention will be allowed or actively pursued by society.
All teacher documents were originally created in Microsoft Word and some were saved as Web Pages. Those may be easily copied and pasted back into Word for making any changes desired. However, some of the files don't translate back into Word that well. So, some files are in Word only. Where files are in both htm or html and Word you can click on the Word icon after the link. You can save the Word files in Word and make any changes you want. If you don't have Microsoft Word , you can get Word Viewer .